This landing page is for Physicians and Medical Office Staff to assist with navigating Sonoma Valley Hospital’s Services and Staff.
For additional assistance please contact:
- SVH Medical Staff 707.935.5004
Contact our Patient Access and Scheduling Team and we will be happy assist you for best results for your patient. Phone: 707.935.5022 Fax: 707.935.5207
News From SVH
Health Care District Board News
CEO Community Letter
Outpatient Diagnostic Center – Coming
EHR Implementation – Coming
See Our Visitation Policy and Guidelines Here: https://www.sonomavalleyhospital.org/your-visit/
Pre Operative or Pre Procedure testing will no longer be required by SVH or UCSF starting November 21, 2022
If a staff member has tested positive for COVID they must Isolate for 10 days from positive test or symptom onset. They must have improving symptoms to return to work. The employee does NOT need to be re-tested prior to work.
If a staff member is living with a known positive family member the staff member should be tested on Day 1 of notification and again on Day 5. The staff member should always wear an N95 until they receive 2 negative tests, 5 days apart.
If a staff member has had an exposure, testing should occur if the following is found-
– Greater than 20 minutes of close contact indoors without both parties wearing masks.
– Testing should occur 5 days following exposure.
– If the staff member has symptoms.
COVID-19 Resources, Recurring and Pop-Up testing and vaccination clinics in Sonoma Valley and in Sonoma County
– Sonoma Valley Health Partners https://www.svhpvaccines.org
– Sonoma County https://www.socoemergency.org
– Sonoma Valley Hospital https://www.sonomavalleyhospital.org
– Sonoma Valley Community Health Center https://www.svchc.org 707.939.6070
– Vintage House https://www.vintagehouse.org 707.996.0311
– La Luz Center https://www.laluzcenter.org 707.938.5131
– Care Partners Initiative https://carepartnersinitiative.org/ 707.509.0031
General Assistance for Sonoma County
SVH Community Outreach Upcoming Events
SVH Calendar: https://www.sonomavalleyhospital.org/calendar/
Sonoma Valley Hospital has partnered with Verge Health to offer an online affiliation verification service. This service provides instantaneous, online primary source verification of a practitioner’s affiliation with Sonoma Valley Hospital. The link to the credentials verification service is:
Please contact Verge Health Credentialing directly at (843) 628-4148 Option 1, or the Sonoma Valley Hospital Medical Staff Office at (707) 935-5004 if you have further questions.