Visiting Sonoma Valley Hospital
We ask that you please read this important update that requires vaccination verification or proof of a negative resulted COVID-19 test prior to your visit.
Effective, Wednesday, August 11, 2021 per California Department of Public Health Order: 08.05.2021/Visitation.
View full order HERE
ENTRY SCREENING CHANGES FOR NON-PATIENT VISITORS:
- Proof of full** vaccination for COVID-19 OR
- Proof of a negative resulted COVID-19 test*** specimen collected no more than 72 hours before each visit.
Following verification, standard entry protocols will follow with screening for symptoms and exposures to COVID-19.
Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination include per CPDH Guidance for Vaccine Records, only the following modes may be used as proof of vaccination:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO Yellow Card) which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered); OR
- A photo of a Vaccination Record Card as a separate document; OR
- A photo of the client’s Vaccination Record Card stored on a phone or electronic device, OR
- Documentation of COVID-19 vaccination from a health care provider; OR
- Digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type.
* Exceptions may be granted for visitors of patients nearing end of life.
** “Full vaccination”: two weeks AFTER the second dose of a two dose regimen (Pfizer, Moderna) or one dose of a one dose regimen (J&J).
*** PCR tests and antigen tests are both acceptable forms of COVID-19 testing.
Thank you and we appreciate your cooperation to keep patients, staff, and community safe.